FeelFreetoLearn Created on Oct 8, 2014 is an educational non-profit organisation, we are passionate about our mission to advance quality and equity in education for all people worldwide because we believe in the power of learning. We strive to provide innovative and meaningful measurement solutions that improve teaching and learning, expand educational opportunities, and inform policy.
We are the owners of this site and the Copyrighted content sold through the site via different services / Products.
"The Subscriber" refers to an individual person who subscribes to FeelFreetoLearn Classes Courses (Service/Product); Our Services and Products refer to the vairous courses offered in our classes and/or the online courses sold through this site.
“Website” refers to the URL www.feelfreetolearn.com
All subscriptions are payable on demand on registration. The Company is entitled to charge such reasonable costs as it may incur in recovering any overdue balances. Payment of the subscriptions can only be made by a valid Credit Card / Debit Card or via Netbanking through the website, and the Subscriber must provide details of the same when he makes an order for the services.
Where indicated, all prices are inclusive of the local Value Added Tax or Sales Tax, if and to the extent applicable. Subscribers who requires an invoice may request one from the Company. The period of the subscription will start from the date of the purchase.
Kindly align the Refund policy to be inline with the products and services available on the website and include the number of days taken to process the refund and credit the amount to the customers bank account.(for e.g. 5-7 working days).
Subscriber's Rights and Obligations
Score Improvement Guarantees
Score improvement guarantees are highly dependent on the efforts by the student to reach his or her target score. We believe that the conditions that need to be met for a score guarantee are to the student's advantage; it is in your interest to make the full investment necessary to ensure your highest possible score, and it is in our interest and our pleasure to see each of you reach your full potential.
Refund / Replacement Policy
All purchases made are final and no refunds will be made on any payments. No refund shall be provided once the subscription has been purchased. No cancellation requests shall be deemed acceptable once the subscription has been purchased.
FeelFreetoLearn Classes Subscriber DOs & DON'Ts
As a condition to access the Service/Product, the Subscriber agrees to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DON'Ts:
01. Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, tax laws, export control laws and regulatory requirements
03. Review and comply with notices sent by the Company concerning the Service/Product purchased;
01. duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, otherwise transfer or commercially exploit the Service/Product except as permitted in the User Agreement;
02. reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Service/Product, or any part thereof;
03. utilize information, content or any data the Subscriber views on and/or obtained from FeelFreetoLearn Service/Product to provide any service that is competitive, in the Company’s sole discretion, with FeelFreetoLearn;
By subscribing to the products/services of the Company the Subscriber commits to use them exclusively for legal purposes. The Subscriber is totally responsible for the content of any messages and texts sent by them or on their behalf to Third Parties via the services, as he recognizes that he / she is the only person responsible for them and frees the Company from any subsequent claim or request. The Subscriber agrees to reimburse the Company for any cost deriving from claims or actions brought against it by a Third Party for damages caused by the Subscriber or by people authorized by the Subscriber to access the services.